Sunday, September 8, 2013

AET Week 1 Project



For my ad, Stuff is an anti-frizz hair spray line. The ad would be considered a more reflective design. It introduces image and brand attention with respect to female adolescent desires to have smoothly and tamed hair. I started with this image in MorgueFile.com cropping and centering the image to 5 x 6.5 inches. I used the spot healing tool brush to erase the freckles. I adjusted the property levels. I used the Lasso tool to create load selections within the image including the headband, the dress, and the spray bottle. I changed the hue and saturation of each selected load. I included horizontal text with the double arch warp text feature. I changed the font to Papyrus, Condensed, 18 pt font, sharp, and centered.

No comments:

Post a Comment