Friday, October 24, 2014

WK4 Reflection: Publish Final Draft


Three distinct areas that I improved within my transmedia short story job simulation was improve the Rabbit Hole/Trail Head, add an Exposition, and re-recorded Mama Ferguson’s podcast. To improve the elements of my Rabbit Hole/Trail Head, I chose to add links on how to decider my Alternate Reality Games. The Alternate Reality Games that are found in my Rabbit Hole are Morse Code, Word Search Puzzle,  and ROTation-1 Code. Adding the exposition allows the reader to learn more information about the history of the main characters. The exposition gives more details about their pasts bringing a better understanding to their personalities and their present lives. It is important that readers known the details to understand the plot of the story. This final draft phase allowed me to move closer toward my goals. I decided to re-record the podcast for Mama Ferguson to add more information about leadership and her feelings toward Shirley Curleyiam. 



No comments:

Post a Comment