Tuesday, October 7, 2014

GTS Week 2 Practice A



After reviewing the quality of my first transmedia production, I could improve my production in a few areas. To begin, I am unsure if I understood the concept of the rabbit hole. However, I efficiently uses    navigations tools within my social networks to provide clues for my readers. I could have made a better video for my story. The sock puppet concept was do-able, however I could have made the puppets resemble my story characters more. This could have included using paper to paste eyes on the socks and drawing a mouth. I could have improved my audio podcast by adjusting the quality of my voice recording. There was an echo in the original audio podcast. Lastly, I could have added a more in-depth story line concepts in my blog. 

TMSS Written Summary

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Shirley Curly. She was a teenager that was always getting into mischievous acts. She was an orphan and never met her mother or father. One day, she was walking through the woods and spotted a little brick house with wide open windows. She piered inside to see if anyone was home. “Horray,” she thought to herself, “This is my lucky day!” The Woodcrane wolf family owned the house.  They were out on a family outing and would not be back home until later tonight. Shirley Curly opened a window and poked her head inside. “Yummy,” she said aloud as she licked her lips. She saw three bowls of spaghetti and knew that she would help herself to at least one. She tested each bowl, starting with the biggest bowl for Papa Woodcrane. This bowl was too many onions. She spit it out and tried the next bowl, Mama Woodcrane. This bowl was a little bit smaller and had too much garlic for Shirley Curly. The last bowl was the smallest bowl and it was Baby Woodcrane. This bowl had the correct amount of garlic, onions, and cheese. Baby Woodcrane’s bowl was just right. Shirley Curly ate Baby Woodcrane’s entire bowl of spaghetti and ended up falling asleep on the living room couch. When she woke up the three wolves were standing on top of her. Papa Woodcrane let out a loud growl and this frightened Shirley Curly right out of her shoes! She hastily ran out the front door without looking behind her.

No comments:

Post a Comment