Sunday, October 5, 2014

GTS WK1 Project: Transmedia Fairy Tale

During this week, this was the first time that I worked on a Trans Media Fairytale Story. It was very interesting when I was forced to make new Google, Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, and Soundcloud accounts. This was very tedious. I found it at times overwhelming to include all of the information that was required to complete every component of the project. I learned the difference between cross media and trans media. After making the Youtube video and the Soundcloud podcast, I found myself interested in the software that I used. I utilized the software IMovie and Garage Band. I had to use a lot of creativity when making the social media accounts. This included the Blogger account, the Twitter account, the Facebook account, and the Pinterest account. I had to determine what stories or fables would be told according to the specific social network. I had to fabricate follower names on Twitter for example to show the interaction and dialogue between my followers. I used the social media networks to help my audience navigate between my trans media story. Despite my preference being writing papers, this project was amusing and interesting. I look forward to the rest of the projects due this month. 
The Rabbit Hole

Google Docs Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment