Friday, September 12, 2014

Week 2 Analysis: User Behavior

Can the company be contacted by email or by phone?

Will the company respond to potential or current client concerns through social web communities specifically Facebook or Twitter?

Can the customer leave a message for a specific groomer or employee?

Does the website allow you to purchase merchandise?

Does the website allow you to book appointments?

Does the website include the active ingredients in the products used or sold?

Does the website include pictures of recently groomed pets?

Does the website include updated prices for services and products sold?

Does the website state the different payment methods?

How long is the facility open?

Does the company charge late fees?

What is the experience level for each groomer?


Can animals be left overnight?

My proposed strategy addresses the questions that I came up with by ensuring that everything is included on the website that the customer could possibly come up with. The customer’s experience when visiting the website will include the vital information. I have not identified any gaps in my information. I replicated information found on three related websites. My site mockup supports the ideal visitor’s quest for information because it provides the multiple pages that answer customers predetermined questions. I believe that my site navigation is intuitive to the questionnaire I identified because all topics are used in other grooming based websites on the three related sites I analyzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment