Sunday, September 14, 2014

MCPP Portfolio Project Submission: Peace.Love.Life Website

http://www.brianamericus.com/

I am seeking a 3 star approval rating for this project.

The objectives of this project were to build a robust and fully functional online website that features the U.N.I collections and upcoming designs for sale. I was looking to advertise the photography skills of my co-worker in additional to presenting the newest additions to the collection. I accomplished the set goals by building a website that can attract and encourage consumers to purchase merchandise directly from the website. Additionally, I was able to link the social media sites to build a social media community.  This helps to build a social community outside of this website. This website has the potential to be seen by thousands of people due to its high caliber of thought, time, effort, and design.


To complete this project, I utilized a number of resources available to me including Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator. This project include another team member named Alex Baldwin, who is a photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment