Sunday, September 7, 2014

MCPP Portfolio Project Submission: Brand Pitch Presentation

This is a Portfolio Project Submission. I am seeking a three star rating for this project. This project includes a comprehensive brand pitch presentation for a clothing company. I wanted to create a brand quote that represented the mission of the company. Also, I wanted to to create a creative but informative business card, a web banner, a innovative logo, and to showcase key pieces from the collection. The outcome of the objectives included a single sentence describing the brand, visual graphics, and trademark logos.  As I was working to complete and refine the portfolio project, I was asked to make improve the aesthetics and graphic design. Additionally, I was asked to improve the layout the business card and to include white backgrounds for the clothing designs. To successfully complete this project I utilized Adobe Photoshop, Abode Illustrator, and a Digital Camera.

Link to Pitch Presentation




No comments:

Post a Comment