Tuesday, June 3, 2014

WK4 Reflection: Project Revision


Before I began my revision, I pondered upon what distinct aspects of my video I wanted to improve. I decided to alter the coloring of sides. I would also like to change the timing of my musical selections, and add more black clips when listing my steps and my ingredients. My rational behind them is that I wanted to make my sixty-second video more visually appealing to the eye. I saw that the music in my video did not flow as I would have planned it to be. Additionally, as suggested, I added titles to my video. This helped the viewers to follow along better.


I believe that this project portfolio worthy. It resembles my best quality work from me. I would like to include it as a 1-star project in my MCPP Portfolio. I am providing a link for the project posted through Youtube.

Before: 

After:


No comments:

Post a Comment