Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Digital Video and Editing Principles RISE Peer Review

I reviewed Jospeh B.'s Final Personal Video. 

What struck me about his video was his ability to remain unique to himself. It was apparent in his video that he prefers the simpler ways of life. It made me want to revisit my own video to and speak more directly into the camera. However, I do feel that my method of not talking into the camera helped when managing the time constraint for the assignment. During his video, he paced himself while speaking and he enunciated your words.  

Did you have any other top ideas for your personal video? I had other options but I decided that a cooking video would best describe me personally. Have you considered using a different genre of music in your video? You might want to consider increasing the background instruments during the non-speaking sections in your video. Perhaps you could add more emphasis by adding better lightening to the latter parts of your video. You did a great job and followed the directions of the assignment.

Unfortunately, a direct link was not provided to view Joseph’s B.’s Video post.

No comments:

Post a Comment